Wednesday, April 2, 2014

140 - Baaaaaaak!

Listen here.

Bravi to all who knitted for Halos of Hope! If you posted a hat on the thread in our Ravelry group, please pm me your email so I can send you a link to the Challah recipe!


Latte: Conina by Rachel Coopey for Laura the Joy of Cooking Fairy in Abstract Fiber’s Super Sock yarn in Alfalfa, Leftie by Martina Behm, Color Affection (still), 

Brewing: I need to get some socks on the needles and I’m seeking a nice self-striping pattern that is NOT a plain vanilla sock. Also, I am Jonesing to make a sweater, and trying to choose among: Queen Bee, Floriston, Pumpkin Ale, Lavendula, Thorntower and Lillium

Chai: Madrona! Mary Scott Huff’s Eeks Steeks Class, Jacey Boggs full day Advanced Spinning class and Stephanie Pearl McPhee’s Knitting for Speed and Efficiency (aka “Lever Knitting”). At Madrona, seeing the inside of Mary’s projects was unbelievably inspiring. 
    
Caffeinated: I’m excited about Ben’s new endeavor: www. peacoque.net and my new Fitbit One.

Stir: I finally unpacked my Matchless and I’m delighted to report that it is spinning like a dream. I’m spinning Frabjous Fibers “Three Feet of Sheep” in “Tropical” colors. 
    
Taste: Happy Feet by Cathy Carron and Indie Socks by Chrissy Gardiner and Donna Arney are reviewed. 

Bitter Cup: The ill-fated SPAKAL sweater remains ill-fated. I am sure I have some options, but I do not really know that they are.  Stay tuned. 

Readalong: The Power of Habit readalong is gathering steam. Please join us! A contest is brewing (pun intended) in connection with this read-along. 


Sofa: I am watching House of Cards, RuPaul’s Drag Race and my guiltiest of pleasures: Fashion Police

No comments:

Post a Comment